An Essex County 2018 Top Lawyer in Business Law.
I’m a Harvard and NYU educated lawyer with expertise in helping entrepreneurs and new businesses get started, stay on focus, and position themselves for success.
I will help you achieve your goals and aspirations. And if I can’t help you myself, I will help you find others — more than likely in my small law firm networking group — who can.
Entrepreneurs have many needs, including:
- starting the business, including LLC’s, corporations and partnerships
- registering the company
- naming the company
- organizing their entity
- raising money through financing and equity funding, including crowdfunding
- deciding on revenue sharing among owners
- obtaining office space
- managing existing non-competition and similar agreements
- establishing a trademark
- creating forms of proposals and contracts
- licensing products
- hiring workers
- selling their company
I can help you handle these matters.
My primary office is in the township of Montclair in Essex County, New Jersey, not far from the Montclair Art Museum, well known for its collections of American and Native American art, and Montclair State University, home of the School of Business’s new Feliciano Center for Entrepreneurs.